Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ft. Worth Baby Shower!!!

We had our first baby shower last weekend (June 23rd). It was such a wonderful shower and Bradford received so many great gifts. I am so blessed to have such great friends in Texas. I wish I could see them more often! We were able to spend an entire week in Texas visiting family and friends. My brother Jason and his girlfriend Michelle were also in town, and it was great to catch up with Jason and finally meet Michelle. The whole family traveled to Marble Falls after the shower to see my grandmother and aunt, and spend some time at the lake. All around it was a perfect trip!!! It is strange to think that we will most likely have a baby the next time we head to Texas!!! WOW its getting very very real!!  
 Shower Hostesses Erica , Morgan, and Jordan
Diaper Cake Given by my God Sis Dolly!!
                   Family Picture!!!                    
 Me, Michelle, and Raffie (a precious gift from Jason and Michelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment