Friday, July 20, 2012

27 Weeks....A little late!

Hey everyone!! So I am slightly behind on my 27 week post, but I did take the picture during my 27th week. Today I am 28 weeks 1 day!! Again, I cannot believe how fast time is flying......I also cannot believe that our time in FL is coming to an end. Will, Cooley, Stella, and I will be moving back to Madison, MS at the end of the month. We have had a great experience in FL, and will miss all of our Tax LLM friends.....but we are both ready to be back home and settled closer to family and friends!!! I am especially ready to start putting together Bradford's nursery!! At this point his nursery is in TX, MS, and FL!! I will start posting pictures of the work in progress once we are moved. I do not recommend moving during your third trimester, but if you have to move I hope that you have a great husband like Will. He has taken on so much of the burden of this move on his own, and I am so thankful for him! He actually will be moving us by  himself next weekend, because I will be traveling to Texas for my Grandmothers (Mom Mom) memorial service. I am sad that Bradford will not be able to meet my Mom Mom, but she defiantly already loved him and I will make sure he knows that and all about her as he grows up. Though I wish he would have been able to meet all of his great grandparents, Bradford will be blessed to have two great grandmothers and all four grandparents that will adore him!! On a more upbeat note we had a 3d/4d ultrasound last week and It was amazing! Bradford was very busy during the ultrasound. He was punching, kicking, and opening and closing his month. For those of you that know Will, the mouth moving is probably not much of a surprise haha:) The ultrasound tech said she had never seen a baby move his mouth so much as this stage in pregnancy. Again, not so much of a surprise for us!! It was great to get to see him again and make sure that he is healthy and growing. Some people say they can see who the baby looks like in this ultrasound, but we really still have no idea. I guess we will have to wait a few more months!!
27 Weeks!!!

How far along? 28 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain: 17+ lbs I will weigh again on Tuesday at my appointment
Maternity clothes? I am officially in maternity clothes
Stretch marks? No thank goodness!!
Sleep: Sleeping very well except for the bathroom breaks
Best moment this week:? The 3d/4d ultrasound
Miss Anything?I miss having my body all to myself hahaha
Movement: YES!!He is very busy! 
Food cravings: No weird cravings. I have wanted more sweets that usual but I am trying to eat fruit or yogurt instead of deserts as much as possible.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not EATING on time
Gender: BOY!! 
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: I am feeling great overall! BUT I am using the restroom ALOT more and I didn't really think that was possible. Oh and I am losing some of that 2nd trimester energy:(
Belly Button in or out? Flat not in but not out! 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy most of the time but I can get grumpy when I am tired.  
Looking forward to: Seeing my family next weekend and celebrating the life of my Mom Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment