Tuesday, August 7, 2012

30 Weeks!!!

Hey everyone!! I am 30 weeks and 5 days!! CRAZY!! Bradford is healthy and according to my last ultrasound he is a big boy. He weighed 3 pounds 2 oz at 28 weeks and 5 days, which puts him in the 80th percentile. That was my last appointment in Gainesville, which was a little sad because I love my Gainesville OB and staff:( BUT Will and I are very excited to be back in MS and especially excited to move back in to our home in Madison. This week is actually our move in week and I am in Cleveland with my in laws (I would not be any help to Will at this point)!! Again, I DO NOT recommend moving this late in pregnancy.....poor Will! He is taking it very well and it was actually his idea for me to stay behind in Cleveland until all of the big moving, cleaning, and painting is completed. Paul, Lucy, and I (Wills parents) are heading to Madison this weekend to unpack and decorate. I am very thankful for their help too!! I spoke with my new/Jackson OB today and she gave me some bad news...I am hypoglycemic. This is actually not a big shock, but its not good news. I have started to feel light headed and dizzy a few times a day at or around meal times. I knew this was a possibility, but she confirmed it with my glucose test results. So I am on strict orders to eat every two hours, which is not fun but its much better than fainting haha! I of course was more concerned about Bradford than myself, but the Dr said he is fine and that my body should regulate itself after a few weeks of eating this way. The condition will become more threatening if my body is unable to regulate itself. Thus far eating regularly has kept me feeling ok so hopefully this diet will work. Please say a little prayer. Other than the low blood sugar I have been feeling really good and have been so blessed with a easy pregnancy. I just hope I continue to feel good for the next nine weeks!! 
29 Weeks!!! 
How far along? 30 weeks and 5 days 
Total weight gain: around 20 lbs I will weigh again on Monday 

Maternity clothes? I am officially in maternity clothes
Stretch marks? No thank goodness!!
Sleep: Sleeping very well except for the bathroom breaks
Best moment this week:? Getting settled in our house! 
Miss Anything?I miss not feeling sick if I don't eat every two hours 
Movement: YES!!He is very busy! 
Food cravings: No weird cravings. I have been eating more fruit but that is normal for summer. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not EATING on time
Gender: BOY!! 
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: I am feeling ill when I do not eat every two hours and I am more tired thn I have been, but as long as I eat on time and get plenty of rest I feel great!

Belly Button in or out? Flat not in but not out! 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy most of the time but I can get grumpy when I am tired.  
Looking forward to: other than Bradford's arrival..... getting Bradford's nursery put together and two baby showers coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment