Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Week 34/35

Hey everyone!!! I am 35 weeks and 5 days! Most babies are born between 36 and 41 weeks so the wait is on.....although I am anxious to meet baby Bradford I hope he stays as long as he wants/needs unless its past 41 weeks because I would rather not be induced. My doctor will not allow me to go more that 41 weeks, and I am sure that I will be pretty ready by then too!! We are almost finished with Bradford's room. All  we are missing is his glider that I ordered in June, but they claim it will be here by September 20th. So I am not going to stress I am not going to stress I am not going to stress.....can you tell its stressing me out a little haha. Will and I have been attending childbirth classes and will continue to attend through the end of September! I would like to get through all of our classes before Bradford arrives, but if we don't I am sure we will figure it out on our own haha! We went to the Ole Miss football game in Oxford this past weekend and had a BLAST! It is most likely the only game we will make it to this season and I am so glad they WON!! I cannot wait for next football season when he can go to the grove and wear his cute Ole Miss gear!!
His door with a cute door hanger from his Jackson shower and a precious pillow from his LuLu (Wills Mom)
The chest my mom refinished and painted for him!! (The color is off in pictures its more on the darker orange/red side in person)

His name in letters!! Mom helped alot with these too!





34 Weeks!!
How far along? 35 weeks and 6 days 
Total weight gain: around 26 lbs at my last appointment I had lost 2 lbs 
Maternity clothes? I am officially in maternity clothes
Stretch marks? No amazingly none!!
Sleep: Sleeping well except for the bathroom breaks and the braxton hicks
Best moment this week:? Finishing all of Bradford's laundry 
Miss Anything?I miss running sooooo much
Movement: YES!!He is very busy especially when I am still
Food cravings: No weird cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not EATING on time
Gender: BOY!! 
Labor Signs: I am having false labor contractions from time to time
Symptoms: tired easily, braxton hicks, and bathroom breaks all the time,
Belly Button in or out? Flat not in but not out
Wedding rings on or off? On. I am so glad that I have not gotten swollen yet:)
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy most of the time but I can get grumpy when I am tired.  
Looking forward to: Bradford's Birthday!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment