Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 36/37!!!

Hey Everyone!!! I am very excited to announce that I am officially "full term" yay baby Bradford!! Today I am 37 weeks and 4 days!! We are ready and waiting for Bradford's arrival. His room is ready (except for the glider that will be here on Friday it has officially shipped!). We will complete all of our childbirth classes tomorrow!! I have packed Bradford's bag for the hospital. My bag is packed as much as it can be, of course there are several last minutes items that I will have to add, but I have a list of those items handy. Will, I am sure will pack at the last minute, but men can pack like that haha! Will and I put together Bradford's pack and play and swing this weekend. Bradford will sleep in our room in the pack and play for the first few weeks/month of his life.Well at least that is the "plan". I have read a lot about newborns and what to do and what not to do but I am going to try to just go with what works best for him and us. Those that know me well know that this is probably going to be difficult, because I am big on planning and organization. I have been trying very hard to let go and go with the flow more during this pregnancy. I know that everything will work out the way it is supposed to and that I am not in control of this situation, which is very hard when it comes to his birth and birthday! Everyone keeps asking when Bradford will be born and I HAVE NO CLUE!!! We go for our weekly checkup on Wednesday and I would like to think that we will know more at that time, but I doubt it. I love my Dr. because she is so very honest. She says that she could tell us things like "he should be here soon due to xyz" or "he is not ready to come out due to xyz" but she says she would most likely be wrong! Babies come when they are good and ready!!! All I know is that we will be ready for him when he comes!!! Please keep us in your prayers as we wait to become a family of three!
36 Weeks!!




How far along? 37 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: around 28 lbs I gained back the two from last week haha 
Maternity clothes? I am officially in maternity clothes, and not all of them fit anymore
Stretch marks? No!!!! YAY
Sleep: Sleeping well except for the bathroom breaks and the braxton hicks
Best moment this week:? Date night on Friday night with Will! I will miss our family of two!
Miss Anything?RUNNING and just really working out! I am still working out but its very slow hahah
Movement: He has slowed down a little over the past week. He is runnin gout of room!!
Food cravings: No weird cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really!
Gender: BOY!! 
Labor Signs: I am having false labor contractions from time to time
Symptoms: tired easily, braxton hicks, bathroom breaks, and he is pushing on my pelvic bones which is pretty uncomfortable. 
Belly Button in or out? Flat not in but not out
Wedding rings on or off? On. I am so glad that I have not gotten swollen yet:)
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy most of the time but at times I get uncomfortable and very ready to NOT be preggers anymore but  I get over it quickly.
Looking forward to: Bradford's Birthday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment